For Cartoon Violence’s second studio album, the CDs are being produced on demand by Amazon.com. I modified my digital art designs to fit within the templates provided by Amazon and this is the physical result. The insert opens up to reveal advertisements for other albums and T-shirts on the inside.
I built this website for my band, Cartoon Violence. It integrates our social media, songs, and concert events all into one page, while keeping a visually striking look. As the band progressed, the style of the site changed to match the album art. Features include:
- Blog roll listing news and promos for upcoming shows
- Widgets for tour dates, music videos, and streaming audio players.
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Songs as a custom page type with lyrics and auto-playing audio widget
- iTunes-ready Podcast feed with episodes as custom posts